You are free to do the following without my permission:
- You may link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- You may re-post less than 200 words on any other site, if you provide a link back to my original content.
- You may print up to 50 copies of my posts to be distributed within your own organization.
- You may use my material in a non-commercial publication (company and church newsletters, etc.,) providing you include the copyright notice: “© 2013, TL Walters – TLWalters.com, All rights reserved. Originally published at TLWalters.com”
You may not do the following without my express written consent:
- You may not use this content for any commercial purposes, which includes selling or licensing digital or printed versions of my content.
- You may not edit, alter, transform, or build upon my content.
- You may not re-post my content in it’s entirety. Google algorithms penalize sites for publishing duplicate content. As such, I could run the risk of being penalized for granting you the right to publish my content in it’s entirely.
- You may not translate and publish my content in other languages, since I lack the resources to validate the accuracy of the translation.
- The above permissions and prohibitions do not apply to guest bloggers. They retain the copyright to their posts. If you are interested in publishing or re-posting their content, you must contact them directly.
If you have a need for my content that is not covered in this policy, please email me .